Keep cool this summer with Arctic Wind’s 10,000 BTU portable air conditioner. Perfect for cooling a room up to 450 square feet, this 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier. Features include an auto evaporation system with a no-bucket design, a convenient remote control and a window venting kit. Plus, multi-directional wheels ensures quick and easy mobility.
In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
- Portable air conditioner for a room up to 200 square feet
- 10000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard)
- 6000BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- 3-in-1 unit functions as an air conditioner, fan and dehumidifier
- Up to 51 pints/day dehumidification