The Honeywell HL series portable air conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one luscious and sleek body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 square feet. It features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three speed fan only function delivering optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. A special sleep mode setting allows you to control the temperature for comfort during the night. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation – Cools rooms up to 450 sq. ft.
- 10000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 5500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- Auto Evaporation – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), Long-Lasting, Washable Dust Filter, Quick & Easy installation (Exhaust hose length: 10.6″ to 59″, Window Bracket Width: Min. 26.6″ or 33.1″ to 49.6″)
- Built-in Dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 80.1 pints moisture per 24 hours
- 3 speeds, Sleep mode, digital controls, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included