The Honeywell HL series portable air conditioner with heater combines 4-in-1 technology into one luscious and sleek body, cooling, heating, and dehumidifying areas up to 700 square feet. With cooling and heating functions in one, this unit is available for year‐round use, keeping you cool during hot summers and warm during cold winters. It features an auto-evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed fan-only function delivering optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. Plus, it comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit.
- Powerful air flow cools rooms up to 700 sq. ft., Warm rooms up to 500 Sq. Ft.
- 14000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 8500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- Auto Evaporation – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), Long-Lasting, Washable Dust Filter, Quick & Easy installation (Exhaust hose length: 10.6″ to 59″, Window Bracket Width: Min. 26.6″ or 33.1″ to 49.6″)
- Built-in Dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 111.6 pints moisture per 24 hours
- 3 speeds, Sleep mode, digital controls, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included