The Keystone portable air conditioner with a stylish, smooth-curve design cools a room up to 300 square feet. It has electronic controls with LED display and a remote control with on-board storage. Auto swing double air deflectors allow for uniform air distribution. Omni-directional casters roll the unit easily from room to room. This portable, self-evaporative unit includes a window venting kit for simple setup.
In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
- Portable air conditioner with self evaporative system
- 12000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 7400 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- Uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Cools a room up to 300 sq. ft.
- Up to 5.3 pints per hour dehumidification