Room to room, house to house or home to work, LG’s portable air conditioner is the ideal climate-control solution for when you’re on the go. With a sleek contemporary design, this free-standing portable unit blends in with any room decor. The auto evaporation system allows for continuous use and with the programmable 24-hour on/off timer, you can control the temperature even when you’re not there.
In addition to cool and fan only modes, this versatile unit also has Dry mode to remove excess humidity from the room without additional cooling.
In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
- Portable air conditioner for a room up to 250 sq. ft.
- 10000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 6500 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- Uses a standard 115-volt/15 amp electrical outlet (6-ft. long power cord)
- Operating modes include cool, fan only, and dry
- Dry mode removes up to 2.6 pints of moisture per hour