Why put a limit on comfort? The Whirlpool single-exhaust portable air conditioner allows for flexible placement within your home. Designed for cooling and dehumidifying a room up to 250 square feet, this Whirlpool portable air conditioner features on-board electronic controls with 3 speeds and a 24-hour timer, plus a handy remote control. Easy-rolling caster wheels allow you to conveniently move the unit from room to room, providing cool air when and where you need it most. With the included window exhaust kit, it only takes a few minutes to uninstall and reinstall. At Whirlpool, we take comfort and caring to the next level. In October 2017, the Department of Energy implemented a new test procedure to determine the BTU rating of portable air conditioners. The procedural change has adjusted the amount of BTUs allowed to be claimed downward by as much as 50%. There have been no internal changes to these units, and the functionality remains the same. Please refer to room size guidelines to find the portable air conditioner that best meets your needs.
- Portable air conditioner with single exhaust
- 12000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 6400 BTU (DOE 2017 Standard)
- Cools a room up to 250 sq. ft. with up to 3.4 pints per hour dehumidification
- Cool, Dehumidify and Fan Only modes
- On-board electronic control panel with digital display