The EV250WH Portable Evaporative Cooler by De’Longhi draws in warm, stale air and transforms it into a cool breeze of fresh, clean air using a combination of a built-in ionizer and internal water chamber. You can even speed up the process with the help of the provided ice pack that can be filled, frozen and then placed in the water chamber. Three fan speeds, three wind modes, adjustable louvers and an internal swing mode allow you to customize the circulation of the cool, fresh air created by this energy-efficient machine. Sitting on casters, it is simple to relocate the EV250WH anywhere in the house. Operation is easy using either the controls on top of the unit or the full-featured remote control. Optimized for use in hot, dry climates with relative humidity lower than 50-60% (such as the southwest United States), but the De’Longhi Portable Evaporative Cooler will also provide a cooling breeze in higher-humidity climates.
- Breathe easy: improves air quality by naturally humidifying, cleaning, and circulating the air around you
- Economic & efficient: uses minimal electricity thanks to its simple yet effective operation without any compressor
- no compressor also means no need for chemical refrigerant found in traditional air conditioners
- Easy to fill, clean, and drain: removable, 4.5-Liter water reservoir fuels the system and is easy to care for
- Control at your fingertips: access all key functions & features using easy-to-see display both on top of unit and on remote control