Honeywell evaporative air coolers are an and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell evaporative cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively. Evaporative air coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative air coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. Keep windows and/doors open to allow the moist cool air to circulate outside and avoid moisture build up in the room. Evaporative cooling requires cross ventilation and must be placed in a room with open window or doors to operate efficiently.
- Evaporative air cooler ideal for spot cooling in small indoor areas for targeted cooling
- Powerful 200 CFM air flow
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Detachable water tank with ice packs included for faster cooling
- Top handle and four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.