The Honeywell MN Series portable air conditioner with protective cover has a sleek, modern design cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 550 square feet. With 3-in-1 technology, this portable air conditioner delivers optimum cooling and dehumidification. It also has a fan-only function. The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed AC, this unit requires no permanent installation and four caster wheels provide easy mobility between areas. Plus, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This model comes with everything needed for setup including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. When the unit is not in use, the protective cover with pockets will protect your unit plus store the exhaust hose and venting kit.
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation – cools rooms 450-550 sq. Ft. (Temperature range 61F to 89F)
- 12000 btu (ashrae-128 standard)/6500 btu (doe+ 2017 standard)
- Auto evaporation – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), long-lasting, washable dust filter, quick & easy installation (exhaust hose length: 10.6″ to 59″, window bracket width: min. 26.6″ or 33.1″ to 49.6″)
- Built-in dehumidifier with continuous drain system removes up to 86.3 pints moisture per 24 hours
- 3 speeds, sleep mode, digital controls, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included